The KomfiTilt system gently tilts the user through a left-neutral-right cycle to help relieve or prevent pressure points developing
- Why 22 degree Tilt, its been proven that anymore than this the patient will often have to be re-positioned as the tilt has shifted the patient.
- Offload and redistribution: pressure mapping results are available on request
- Continuous rotation rather than tilt & hold
- Pump improvements with Ed.II, more intelligent and improved quality
- Simplicity of use, especially for carers on tight time schedules
- Unique deflate to flat feature, rather than holding air like a mattress on switch-off
- Compact storage
- Recyclability: collect-clean-reissue
According to the NHS Stop The Pressure research, 700,000 people in the UK are affected by pressure ulcers each year and between 80 to 95% of these cases are preventable using the recommended SSKIN bundle approach, which entails: Surface: ensuring patients have the right support, Skin inspection: early inspection can detect and prevent injuries, Keeping patients moving, Incontinence and moisture and Nutrition and hydration.
Introducing the KomfiTilt will help clinicians and care givers deliver this approach, with both clinically and a cost-effective product.