Pressure Care Management not only supply bespoke and custom built chairs but can provide reconditioned specialist chairs or ex demo models to our customers. Allowing us to offer correcting seating options and help more of those who are in need.
If you would like more information on what reconditioned specialist chair options we can offer please contact us here
Why is it important to have the right seating?
When looking for new seating options; whether it is for yourself, for a family member or for a patient. There should always be key elements to consider before any decision to purchase the chair should be made.
What options could I have when purchasing a reconditioned chair and what should I be thinking about?
- The transfer method – does the user have a hoisted or stand transfer
- Does there need to be any specific features to the chair ie Rise & Recline, Tilt & Space
- Does the seating need to have a footplate fitted
- Are there any lateral supports needed to ensure comfort and correct positioning for the user
- What type of pressure relief is needed
All these questions will determine what type of chair our seating specialist will recommend. If you are unsure what these may mean or need some guidance, please always contact us. There is always someone to help with any queries.