Terms & Conditions Applicable
- These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by us to you the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions under any purchase order. Confirmation of order or similar document.
- All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- Special orders to specific client specification cannot be cancelled unless agreed in writing by the seller and the buyer is liable to settle payment to the full value of the goods ordered from the date of order.
- Acceptance of delivery of the goods and/or an official signed purchase order and/or a signed application for a credit account shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers acceptance of these conditions.
- Any variation to these conditions apply only as agreed (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) and shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the seller.
- The price shall be the current list price or price quoted at time of order. The price is exclusive of VAT which shall be due at the rate ruling on the date of our invoice. (VAT will be zero rated where applicable.)
- Payment of the price and VAT is due on pro-forma invoice or delivery unless account terms are agreed in writing. In which case such payment is not due not later than the 20th day of the month following the invoice date. Time for payment shall be of the essence.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 2.5% on the overdue balance at the end of each calendar month, such interest becoming immediately due for payment, and shall accrue at such rate until payment is made after as well as before any judgement.
- We reserve the right, by giving notice to the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us which is due to any factor beyond our control.
- In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of goods (Between the time of order and delivery) the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
- We may record or monitor telephone calls for quality and training purposes.
- The quantity and description of the goods shall be as set out on the order form.
Title & Risk
- Title to the goods will pass on to the buyer on payment in full of the price of the goods. Risk shall pass on the delivery of the goods, including responsibility to ensure that the goods are only used appropriately by competent persons, and that all data, instructions, risk assessments etc, as appropriate to the goods and their use are readily available.
- Delivery of goods shall normally be made to the buyers address or by the buyer collecting from our premises. A delivery charge may be added to the deliveries to private houses, orders below £25.00, orders requiring same day delivery or any delivery outside of our normal van delivery schedule.
- We shall not be liable for late delivery or non-delivery owing to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Acceptance of Goods
- The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods 48 hours after delivery.
- After acceptance the buyer shall not be entitled to reject goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
Warranties & Liabilities
- We warrant the goods supplied will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the buyer. All other warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for purpose, quality or condition of the goods, whether express or implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the case of the goods not manufactured by us, we will pass on to the buyer, to the extent that we are able, any benefits obtainable under warranty given by our supplier provided that the goods have been accepted and paid for.
- We will not be liable for defects in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the buyer its servants or agents including in particular, without prejudice to the foregoing any failure by the buyer to comply with any recommendations by us or the manufacturer of the goods as to the operation or use of the goods.
- We shall not be liable for any costs claims or damages or expenses arising out of any tortious act or omission or any breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income, production or accruals or loss of such profits, income, production of accruals by reference to accrual of such costs, claims, damages or expenses on a time basis.
Limitation of Liability
- Liability to the buyer for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances shall exceed the price of the goods.
Remedies of Buyer
- Where the buyer rejects any goods the buyer shall have no further rights whatever in respect of the supply to the buyer of such goods or the failure by the seller to supply goods which conform to the contract of sale.
- Where the buyer has paid for, accepts or has been deemed to have accepted any goods we shall have no liability whatever to the buyer in respect of these goods.
- We shall not be liable to the buyer for late delivery or short delivery of the goods.
- Goods can only be returned to us only by prior arrangement. A returns authorisation reference will be given to confirm this and a receipt be obtained by the buyer on return of the goods to us.
Proper Law of Contract
- This contract is subject to the law of England & Wales.
Use of our website
- Unless otherwise stated, Pressure Care Management Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view website pages, download website pages and print website pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of malicious computer software.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- You are granted a licence to use the material contained in this website subject to the restrictions described in these Terms.
- You are granted a licence to download, store, view, edit, use, reproduce, copy, print, any material contained in this website for your own personal and/or business purposes.
- You are not permitted to:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, license, sublicense, lease, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from the website and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- use any material in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- If you breach these Terms in any way then the licence granted to you will be automatically terminated upon such breach and Pressure Care Management Ltd may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- We reserve the right to exclude any person from using its website and material contained therein where a breach of these terms & conditions is suspected.
- You must retain, and must not delete or remove all copyright notices and other proprietary notices placed by us on any material.